You can view Miriam’s original artwork online on this website. If you would like to see a higher resolution image of the work, please contact us with the name of the piece, and we will send you a link to the high resolution image
Art reproductions are printed at the time of the order so we will not have images of the work in on a stretcher other than the examples in the store.
When viewing these art images in a web browser, artwork is likely to appear more saturated and vivid than if you viewed them in person.
All artwork on the site is photographed with a Pentax K-1 35mm full frame SLR with a 50mm fixed lens to minimize distortion in a controlled lighting environment with 5500K daylight LEDs to render colors with optimal precision and accuracy. The image is then processed in Adobe Lightroom, adjusted and color corrected.
The image your device displays may not be accurate for several reasons:
- Your monitor or device isn’t professionally color calibrated.
- Your screen viewing conditions impact color accuracy (outside vs. inside, florescent vs. leds, etc.).
- Your browser displays inaccurate color.
To ensure that you have the most accurate display of the image:
- View the image with a color calibrated monitor.
- View the image indoors with the lights off in the room.
- View the image in Firefox with color management enabled.
If you are concerned with color accuracy of a work contact us or make an appointment to see the work in person.
Birmingham Studio Viewing
You may make an appointment to see the original artwork in person in our Birmingham studio, please contact us, and we can set up a time convenient for you. We typically do not allow works to leave the studio without purchasing the work first.
Art reproductions are printed in another location and are not available for viewing prior to ordering.