Pick-up, Packing & Shipping
If you or your authorized agent would prefer to pick up the artwork at our Crossville, Tennessee studio, please contact us to arrange a pick-up time. All artwork must be paid for in full prior to pick up. Additionally, all artwork picked-up at the studio will have to pay Tennessee sales tax (9.75%).
- For unframed works on paper, we will secure the work between foamboard for transportation at a no cost.
- For all framed artwork, we will bubble wrap the work at no cost prior to pickup.
- For large, framed artwork, we highly recommend that you bring blankets to wrap around the large works for transportation.
- Note, we cannot accommodate trucks larger than 26’ as this is a residential studio and parking is limited.
Artwork purchased by collectors not in Tennessee and shipped via commercial carrier to an address outside Tennessee will not incur Tennessee sales tax. Tennessee state residents purchasing artwork and shipped within the state of Tennessee will incur a state sales tax of 9.75%.
Your artwork will be shipped via United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx or DHL depending on the artwork size, delivery time requirements and insurance necessary. If you would prefer a custom art carrier, we will be happy to work with the courier of your choice.
Your artwork will be insured via the shipping courier or an independent insurer depending on the the amount of the purchase price. We will insure the work up to the amount of the purchase price (excluding tax and shipping).
- Inspect the package when it arrives and take photos if there is damage to the box or packaging.
- In the event that the artwork arrives damaged, you will need to contact the courier first, file a claim with the courier, and also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to arrange a refund and return the work as needed.
For the most detailed, up-to-date tracking information, we recommend that you track your package via the particular courier’s website. To identify which courier is handling your package, please locate the email you received when the artwork shipped. This email contains information about your order tracking details including your specific courier and your tracking number. Please copy the tracking number from this email and then enter it into the courier’s website for the latest tracking information.
If you can’t locate the original notification email or have any further questions regarding your purchase, please email email@example.com between the hours of 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Central, Monday through Saturday.